Education and Credentials
- Educational Specialist, Counselor Education, Mississippi State University, Meridian, MS
- Master of Science, Counselor Education, Mississippi State University, Meridian, MS
- Bachelor of Science, College of Education and Psychology, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Structure of Intellect (SOI)
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- First Baptist Church, Laurel, MS
- American Association of Christian Counselors Chi Sigma Iota
I have 22 years of experience in both the mental health and educational fields. I have worked in two adolescent inpatient facilities, a girls’ group home setting, an intensive PHP/IOP treatment program for adults, school-based counseling programs, and a high school learning development program.
I have been a resident of Laurel for most of my life. I went to elementary, junior high, and high school here. I am the proud mother of two grown daughters who are married, and I am thankful for my fourteen year old grandson who has been a blessing in my life.