My goal as a counselor is to walk with others where they are. I hope to serve as a guide towards resolution of each person’s concerns and problems or healing of their hurts and losses by providing a safe relationship, an objective opinion, and skills to help you move forward without feeling alone. It is such a privilege to be part of this walk with someone. I especially enjoy working with adults who are interested in pursuing personal or marital growth and goals, and also with children-whether it’s simple behavioral concerns, addressing school/learning issues, or helping with parenting issues. I have also worked extensively with trauma populations (child trauma or adult recovery) and those dealing with various aspects of long term illnesses.
- Children’s Counseling (Play and talk therapy)
- Adult Individual and Couples Counseling (Personal growth and goals, conflict resolution,
- Parenting Issues (Transitions, Behavior Concerns, Boundaries, Attentions Problems, Discipline, Emotional Development issues
- Women’s Issues (Sexual Abuse/Assault, stages, personal growth/self esteem)
- Divorce Recovery/Coping
- Help with Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Grief, Anger, OCD
- Crisis Situations (Abuse, death, family emergencies, trauma)