Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (Christian Religion & Philosophy) Judson University, Elgin, Illinois
- Master of Divinity
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans, LA.
- Doctor of Ministry: (Pastoral Counseling) New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans, LA.
- Pastoral Counselor Internship: Samaritan Counseling Center, Jackson, MS.
- Pastor Care Specialist: Samaritan Counseling Center, Jackson, MS.
- Pursuing Licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor, in supervision.
- Domestic Violence Intervention Instructor/facilitator
- Prepare/Enrich: Marital Testing
- Crossroads Christian Counseling Center, Laurel, MS.
- Center for Pregnancy Choices, Laurel, MS. (Board Member)
- Good Shepherd Medical Clinic (Chaplain)
- Domestic Abuse Family Shelter, Inc. (Domestic Violence Intervention Facilitator
- Jones County Inter-Agency Organization (Member)
- Heritage Heights Baptist Church, Laurel, MS.
- Jones County Baptist Association
I am married to my best friend and partner in life, Katrina. Also, I am proud to be a father, grandfather, and pastor. My faith and family are integral parts of my life. In addition to being a family man and pastor, I am heavily involved in various forms of community service.